Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hi My Name is Nick

Hi.

I'm Nick.

There! Now THAT'S A BEDA POST with a relatively adequate welcome.

How are you today? No really. Tell me.
k?
K.

Anyway, my day was pretty good. I got to cut the grass in the heat of the day while listening to the first chapter of John Green's The Fault in our Stars. Guys, I'm really excited for this book. From what I've heard from my many listenings, I connect with the main character on some weird level of exact-personality. That sentence is probably incomprehensible. Anyway, if you listen to it, and if you like the hamartia speech, then you'll know how I think.

On a different note, I bought a camera today. It's a Flip ultraHD thing. It's definitely an improvement from my Macbook iSight or my iPhone, so I'm excited. I'm just going to film what ever tickles my fancy with it, along with my hashtagnopants videos. I really like it. It's adorable.

I just returned from coffee with an ex, and that was very....boring. I can plainly see why we didn't work out. Even though we've broken up nearly 1.7 years ago, I can still tell that she doesn't even like me as a person, which is funny because she's the one that wanted to get coffee. Well, I suppose it's good that Sam, Nikki, and Maggie made me an honorary woman yesterday. Good on them.

It's Saturday night, and I'm home alone, but not really bored. I plan on watching a movie on Netflix and listening to music, although not at the same time, because that would defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?

Well, for future blog posts, I want to write about my Introduction to Literary Studies class since that sparked a lot of interest, for I am tired of one-paragraph blog posts.

I think I'm going to end this now, but let me know what you think on any aspect I've written about, and don't forget to tell me how your day was. I hope you're all doing well, because I know that I'm trying to be content. (PReviously, I said contempt >_<)

Stupid typos



2 comments:

  1. I definitely think you need to write about class. I am a literary criticism nerd so I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS.

    Also, yay on the new camera! Now we MATCH! (I have one too. heh.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HOPE you are not trying to be contempt. Contempt is bad for the soul.

    My day was meh. I was in the car for a very long time, but each hour brings me closer to home, so I don't mind so much.

    I'm so excited for your new HD videos!! You are going to have so much fun playing with your new camera toy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete