Sunday, February 13, 2011

To-Do Lists and a Request :)

I've realized quite recently that if I want to get somehting done, I should make a To-Do list. After having this realization, my white board on my wall has been filled with goals and tasks for the day/week. It help me get things done.
FOR INSTANCE
MY school work has improved since I started putting them on to-do lists, because I don't procrastonate.
I have PURPLE CONVERSE NOW! Inspired my Paige and friends, I needed new shoes, and after weeks of underlining "Purple Converse" on my list, I purchased them last night!

I do, have a request, blog friends. You see, I have another board on my wall, one that I don't have anything written on. I ask that YOU comment on this blog and give me tasks and goals to complete. It could be ANYTHING. Feel free to offer a bunch of suggestions. I really like this idea, and I really can't wait to complete them.

Thank you for reading this short blog post! You are all awesome, to reward your awesomeness, here's an amazing .gif:

LINKS:


4 comments:

  1. Get your hands on a copy of Boy Meets Boy.

    Take a chance.

    Dance like crazy in public.

    Watch Torchwood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should go to a book store and put Nerdfighter notes in John's books. (If you haven't already. xP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Practice Ukulele

    Visit New Orleans

    Be Awesome

    ReplyDelete