Sunday, January 2, 2011

The One with BOW '11

2011?! Welcome!
This is BOW '11 (Blog Once Weekly in 2011,) created by the fabulous Whimsy

So, I'll be coming at you in textual form once a week all year long. IF you wish to participate, do go read Whimsy's blog I've linked. By the look of things, this year will be VERY promising. Also, I'll use the blogging to shed light on where the heck I've been since September of 2010 for those who've already read my blog. But, to the newcomers--> Hello!

Nick's rules for BOW '11:
1. Don't Half-Arse your blog posts like some of those BEDA posts
2. The more comments you receive on your blogs, the more comments you leave on THEIR blogs

And those are my personal rules, in accordance with WHIMSY LAW:
1.) One post per week AT LEAST.

2.) A week shall be defined as Monday through Sunday.

3.) A post shall be defined as some bit of writing...just a bit.

4.) Anyone who wants to join in is MORE THAN WELCOME.


Welp, here's to a great new year *raises glass*
I shall see you next week (and for all you know it could be tomorrow!)
xD



7 comments:

  1. This makes me very happy. I've missed your blogs! Here's to another fantastic blog challenge! *raises glass of sparkling cider*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea a lot. I need a reason to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the .gif! Lol I'm looking forward to them now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huzzah! Blogging once again commences!

    I like to pretend that I blogged semi-regularly after BEDA, but we all know that was a lie. It was very sporadic. This sounds like an EXCELLENT opportunity to make blogging more integrated into all of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for doing BOW'11!

    Can't wait to see what this project will bring! ^___^

    ReplyDelete