Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 3 In which a surprise is revealed.

Well, here we are 3/52. Goodness.


I started my second semester on Wednesday. It looks to be a good half of the year. My favorite class so far is basically John Green's videos of critically analyzing novels, but for a whole semester. So, I'm pretty giddy at the thought.
Recently, Whimsy wrote a blog post completing and suggesting the challenge of listing your favorite fictional characters. One challenge that I will wait until next week to accomplish, because I feel that I need to think of my choices in great detail, so I can write them in minuscule one. Deal? Okay? Okay.

Let's see. Today is Sunday. MLKDay Eve. The day of John Green's emailing of his Zombie-Apocalypse Novella. The day my friend Dustin and I sit down to re watch The Social Network (good movie.)

This week, my schedule is.... blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah
blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah
blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah. You're not listening to this, you're just skimming to see when I will reveal the surprise I promised you last week. Well, faithful readers, HERE IT IS:

First, I saw this picture on the internet:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then, THIS happened:



:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D See you next week!

4 comments:

  1. Your video made me silently laugh a LOT. Especially the part where you take a drink and keep typing with one hand. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dun dun dun. Is your room bigger on the inside?

    Have you gotten the novella yet, because I haven't. I can't wait to read it!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...I wish MY door could be a TARDIS."

    *typing*

    *glance at door*

    O____O

    *few seconds of door*

    :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

    -----
    Entertaining as always! YOU MUST PAINT YOUR DOOR LIKE A TARDIS. DO IT NOW. WHIMSY COMMANDS THEE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know you're house? You know your house? Is it bigger on the inside?!?

    ReplyDelete