Monday, August 9, 2010

BEDA NEIN Nick's Sleep Log

7:42 A.m.
Hey! Just got home from the allnighter! it was epic! Eight friends playing video games and nerdiness ALL NIGHT LONG. No drinking or drugs, just pure fun. They payed card games alot, while I beat my video game that I've been trying to do for the past 5 years! At 5 A.m. we went get donuts, and laughed and talked. It was a night that will live in infamy. When one guy went to the bathroom, we all hoed in our 4 vehicles and went to the back of the building. Two minutes we waited for a phone call, but none came. We then saw him WALKING the one mile trek back to the house! We laughed our butts off, picked him up, and went home to play more video games. I just got home. I am wired, but about to crash. My voice is hurting, and I have tree new pillows on my Temperpedic Bed that I got for free( a story for another time.) So, as you can see, I'm very tempted to sleep, since I have not. I haven't been awake at this time in over a month! It's crazy. Anyway, I plan on sleeping without an alarm. So, to record my delirium.... I will leave my laptop on my desk by my bed, and update this blog every time I wake up.


10:21 A.m.
I really don't want to see Charlie St. Clouddd

12:15 P.m.
sellllepppp

2:15 P.m.
I am now awake I guess. I had 6 hours of sleep, and I'll probably be able to sleep tonight, which is good. But, I just feel so tired! It's gonna be a very lazy day. I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you didn't, I'm sorry.


2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to hear the story about the temperpedic. You've no idea how I covet one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of your bed. I'd ask you to share but that would be neither appropriate or what I really mean. Instead, I say, I WILL STEAL IT. Considering I have ninja skills.

    Also, yay for beating the video game. What an accomplishment. xD

    ReplyDelete