Friday, August 20, 2010

BEDA 20 Excited!

"I'm not going see a scary movie with the same rating as Julie and Julia!"
-Dustin

I'm currently in Dustin's room having rapid fire jokes based on the fact that the new Exorcist movie is only rated PG-13. Personally, I hate scary movies. I'm a wuss. There I said it! Why would I pay money to shake and have nightmares?! Explain to me!!

Sorry teeny rant :/

Were discussing plans on a VERY EPIC upcoming video. It was just thought of! Like five minutes ago. We're in the very beginning planning stages! But I believe in this video SOOO MUCH! xD

My day was chill. I start school on Monday. First day of College. Woo! i'm scarred. I need encouragement. I have ALOT of time in between classes. Like an hour. So I might make a really awesome playlist to walk around to. Any suggestions? Leave them in comments!

Guys, BEDA is ALMOST OVER! But, we will live onward through Skype! I'll see you there soon!

See yall tomorrow! Gotta go plan a video!! xD

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree about scary movies. I do not enjoy being scared. Plus, most of them are just cheesy in the first place. And movies are so expensive to start with...

    Good luck with college. I'm sure you'll do fine. Of course, I don't have any specific advice seeing as I haven't been there yet, but please accept this reassuring virtual pat on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I despise scary movies. Even movies that aren't technically "scary" scare me. I'm such a baby.

    As for the time between classes. It is in my professional opinion that you will need a lot of that time to do your schoolwork. At my highschool we have free periods, and once I get into the swing of school I use more than half of them to get my excessive amounts of work done.

    I'm not saying that you won't be able to listen to your music while dancing in the quad or whatever floats your boat. But don't worry about having too much free time on your hands. You'll quickly learn to use it productively. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want BEDA to be over.. :(

    I have never seen a scary movie. Were I to do so... I would probably never be the same. I cannot fathom scary movies being entertaining.

    Good luck! I believe in your awesome ability to be awesome and stuff in college. :)

    ReplyDelete