Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BEDA #3 Wolves like Denim.

Evening all!
I come to you from an extremely dark room in my friend's house with about five other people watching the movie Kick Ass. They are all on the floor snuggling on a pallet. I opted to rock in a recliner with my VERY bright Macbook Pro. Ahh the cons of BEDA!
Today, I woke up to a NEW PHONE. It was cool. My old one broke and yesterday, ATT said that they'd send a new one, but I didn't really realize it'd be today. Go FEDEX! After, I grabbed my Floral 70's shirt that I received from a costume shop, my notebook, and six dollars (Yayy $6 saver tuesdays!) and headed to see "Twilight: Eclipse" or as I like to call it, "Fur v.s. Sparkles." Personally, I don't like the Twilight Saga too much, but I LOVE Alice...........her Hair....... and Cuteness...... and Future-Seeing ability........... Anyway.... =D


The List of jokes Dustin and I made while watching Eclipse:
1. Bella studies English in a Flower Field with a Sexy Edward Cullen and plans on "focusing." What a tease. Don't get yourself into such stupid situations silly girl....
2. At the lunch table, Alice & Jasper appear. "WHY is the cute girl dating Johnny Depp again?!"
3. The first scene of Taylor Lautner featured him in a tight black t-shirt, hair swooped to one side, and a slow-mo turn around accompanied by dramatic rock music. I literally laughed at the top of my lungs and then with his close-ups featuring his attempt at a mustache I laughed so hard I was "SHHHHHHH'd" by a neighboring viewer. This is a LONG movie, lady, I thought.
4. Throughout the movie, Jacob slowly, but surely decreases his Torso attire. He starts off with a black t-shirt. Next scene- Sleeveless shirt. Next Scene- shirtless. Kudos David Slate. Kudos. If you don't know who that is, don't feel bad. I just googled it like a second ago.
5. At the Black Family History Lesson, the chief said, "We've always had magic in our blood." ...and Jorts on our legs. Seriously, EVERY TIME I see a wolf-person in this movie Denim is involved. I kept two tallies throughout the movie. One for Jorts, and one for General Denim.
Denim: 30
Jorts (Jean-shorts): 19

Those were generally all the transcribable jokes. The rest... well, you'd have to be there. Come over to Louisiana, I'll buythe tickets... only on tuesday though!

Well, today was defiantly fun, and tomorrow... I HAVE NOTHING PLANNED. But I will set myself a challenge. I will wake up at Eight o'clock and complete one task that you suggest in the comments. I call it, Nick's pick. (I will come up with a better name) Well, This movie if half-way through, so I should probably start watching it. (I've seen it already, don't worry) Talk to you all tomorrow!

Ohh and I feel Like I should leave a picture in these blogs, so heres one from my watching Twilight: Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

First Thought of the day: "Brad Pitt doesn't even NEED deodorant!"

8 comments:

  1. Fur vs Sparkles = Hilarity.

    I too, find the only redeeming thing about the Twilight saga to be Alice. Her hair is epicly awesome, and she is certainly uber-cute. ^_^

    I haven't a task to suggest, but I am looking forward to seeing whatever-it-is!

    The photo made me laugh. 'Tis true.

    Untill tomorrow,
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blenderize a happy meal and then describe the experience in the most detailed way possible.

    Am I evil? Yeah, probably. But it'll make for a good read and force you to work on your writing. Win/win =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fur vs. Sparkles. I can't even compute the awesomeness of that title.

    I am a fairly terrible suggester of activities, so I don't have anything to help on that front. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. +1 for Blenderization. Or, if you're not the Happy Meal eating type, just blenderize your lunch of choice. (How nice am I, giving you options??)

    The picture is like ^_^ in human form. Lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment is kiiiiinda late, though I'd like to go on record saying that I (being the kind person that I am) would not have you eat a blenderized Happy Meal. That is vile.

    Ah, Twilight. It is an endless source for debates, arguments, and jokes. Really, it is utterly ridiculous and quite fun to slander.

    JUST in case, I will give you a challenge. Take a joke (any joke) and turn it into a short story. Then you can put it in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Fur v.s. Sparkles" is a beautiful name. I've never seen the movie, but I quite appreciated your commentary. When you mentioned the Black family history lesson, I couldn't help but picture the Black family tree of Harry Potter. Imagining something like it, yet in magic Twilight sparkle world, makes me giggle. It probably wasn't like that, but anyway. xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fur vs. Sparkles. heeeee. You are hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, in the wolves' defense, who DOESN'T wear denim? I wear jeans every single day. The "jorts," though... I can see why you would make fun of THAT.
    Also... it's David Slade, not Slate :)
    I think the scene where Jacob is wearing the black shirt and the music is all dramatic rock and he turns his head slowly to face the camera is my FAVORITE SCENE EVARRR :D

    ReplyDelete