Sunday, August 8, 2010

BEDA EIGHT PHONE CONVERSATION...literally


Hey guys SHHHHH BE QUIET!!

I'm on the phone with the Best Buy hotline trying to get another Macbook Pro charger since mine broke this morning! Please be quiet, I'm afraid if you speak she will yell at me. She seems nice, but I'm not sure. So anyway, it's Sunday, and for today's PICK NICK, I shall hold the infamous Interview with an Inanimate Object. My Object: This jacket. *holds up jacket*

OHMYGOSH They put me on hold. Before starting this blogpost, I've been on hold for five minutes. But, now.... I'm on hold again. Forced to listen to this elevator music. The operator/robot is saying that there is another fifteen minutes until I speak to a human again. Well, guess who has a new interviewee?! I do. It's me. I have the new interviewee. It's me, Nick, I do.

Nick: What gives you the right?! Why do you force me to wait here under your control?! I mean, what can you do if I don't listen to you huh? WHAT WILL YOU DO TO ME?

Phone: # (pound)

Nick: Ohhh I'm SO scared. Wait, no I'm not, cause I'll beat you with these too fists!

Phone: 2

Nick: OHMYGOSH shut up! I'm going to trow you into the sun!

Phone: star

Nick: ...YES...the sun is a star. It's made of Plasma. It's amazing. You're very interesting, you know. How do you stay so fascinating? Do you read?

Phone: 9 (nein)

Nick: Really, why not? What don't you have that you can't read?

Phone: Contacts

Nick: Ohh goodness I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I guess I didn't imagine you complexly enough. Well, I think I've learned something very valuable today. That you phone.

Phone: "Hello, sir? Are you there?"

Nick: PHONE! You talk?!

Phone: "Sir, are you mentally stable?"

Nick: What?

Phone: "Please Hold"

Nick: NOOOO!!!

*Plays smooth jazz*

Well, that's what happened! Thanks for the epic PICK NICK commenter Whimsy for that challenge. Well, I should go, tonight is an All nighter-Goodby party for my friend Ben. IT' sad, but fun. I will of course be back tomorrow. Well, bye!

First Thought of the Day: "WHO IS CHIP?" "SKYLARK!"

2 comments:

  1. *snicker*
    Why, you are most certainly welcome. That was just as amusing as I thought it would be.

    Goodbye to Ben, and don't do anything illegal (since all-nighters can be kinda insanity) that can be traced back to you. XD

    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chip Skylark is sooo dreamy!

    Great dialogue. I like this Pick Nick stuff. Good stuff. Better stuff for stuffy... stuff. Yes. *ahem*

    ReplyDelete