Sunday, August 29, 2010

BEDA 29 TRUFAX

Do you ever have those days where you feel....just really out of it?
Today, I just felt, not necessarily mopey, just.... I don't know.
I think it's a feeling on introspectivity.

Anyway, today I got to thinking....

THIS BLOGGING IS GOING TO END THIS WEEK

What the heck, when did this happen!?

You guys don't now ANYTHING about me!

Well, actually, you know a lot about me.

But, I feel as if I need to RAPID FIRE shoot off some answers to you guys before this ends.


Name: Nicholas
Age: 18
Location: Louisiana
School: University of Louisiana @ Lafayette
Major: English Education
Job: Making Youtube Videos?
Current Book: The Hunger Games
Still?: Yes! Shut Up!
Instrument: Ukulele
Single: Yes
Hungry: Yes
Clean: Yes
Sick: No
Bored: Yes
Going to miss BEDA: Yes
Skype Name: Bihmerson
Should everyone add you?: YES!
Will the Skype party be epic: YES!!!
Are you happier now: Yes!
Will you type out a thoughtful blog more often: Yes
Even AFTER August: YES!! :D
I love You!: I Love You too!

Yay Self-love!!!


This was an excellent way of putting my thoughts back into the swing of things. I'm really going to miss doing this everyday. But, if I will Blog at my leisure, then it'll be more thoughtful and planned out!

NANOWRIMO ACCOUNT: Bihmerson

Add me!

Love yall!



2 comments:

  1. Seeing your progression from lethargy (would that word work here??) to happiness made ME happy. And I was ALREADY in a good mood! =D

    I've nothing more to say, other than that I am looking forward to our skype chat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, Nick, Nick.


    XDDDDDDD

    You make me smile. YOU SHOULD NOT STOP BLOGGING AFTER BEDA IS DONE.

    I'll play the Rapid Fire Question Game too!

    Name: Whimsy
    Age: 18
    Location: Whimsyville
    School: Never gone to school, never want to go.
    Major: Being AWESOME, minoring in strangeness.
    Job: Theater Instructor
    Current Book: The Writer's Guide Of Character Traits
    Still: Yes, yes.
    Instrument: Guitar, like every other person in the world. XD
    Single: No, I am cojoined twins. (yes)
    Hungry: Nope, just ate oatmeal.
    Clean: Yessir.
    Sick: I have allergies, but that's not REALLY sick.
    Bored: No, catching up on the internet.
    Going to miss BEDA: Completely.
    Skype name: Kalyndie
    Should everyone add you?: Absolutely.
    Will the Skype party be epic?: Beyond a doubt.
    Are you happier now? Very happy that I didn't miss out on it!
    Will You type out a thoughtful blog more often?: Oh, yes.
    Even after august?: Absolutely.
    I Love You: I love you back!

    ReplyDelete