Saturday, August 14, 2010

BEDA 15 Updatish?

Sup?!

I miss blogging. Weekend blogging seems very troublesome for me! For instance it's 11:30 p.m. But I had a busy day!! Dustin and I filmed an epic video that has been in the works for 2 weeks now! I'm backed up on reading my fellow blogger's blogs. Also, I've noticed that yall keep asking questions in the comments! I READ AND LOVE ALL OF THOSE!! Next blog, I shall answer ALL questions and respond to your comments in my post! A personalized blog! xD Also, I think that I'll give myself a Pick Nick monday. Sorry :/ But, BOY is it interesting! I plan on taking a LONG drive to another city and blogging from there. I haven't decided where yet, however. Fun planning ahead! A day of travel and fun! I need a relaxing day like this! Actually, I might have to reschedule that Pick Nick, but that doesn't matter right? Anyway, I'm close to being about halfway done with BEDA, so I have NO PLANS on quitting! Sorry, for the updatish-blog, but I'm tired, yo!

When the video's up it will be here for you:


Until then, Byez!

First Thought Of The Day: I NEEEEEEED Apple Jacks!

5 comments:

  1. I love driving to a different city. Would you go by yourself or with someone?

    Also, great job on the video! I'll leave a comment there, too. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. I have never eaten applejacks. Apparently, they are THAT GOOD that one's first thought of the day is how much one needs them.

    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is pretty much amazing. For serious. Also, your outfit is better than everyone else's. xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your boa immensely. When I first watched the video (before I saw this post) I kept thinking "where's Nick?" but then: BOA. Epic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what a good city far away is? New Orleans. :) I want nerdfighting friends nearby!

    ReplyDelete