Sunday, August 15, 2010

BEDA 15 (Nick "gives back?"

Hey! Today I learned a lot! I learned the meaning behind "Georgia" by Alex Day.
This video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTsLkhEOSig

Anywhozzile...

You're not here to listen to me talk about my forever-growing knowledge. You're here to see YOUR name in MY blog! Yes, It's time for Nick's belated answering of blog comment questions.

Here we go, ordered by User:

alwayskatherine:
Yes, watching Eclipse for the jokes is a jokes idea.
THANK YOU FOR REVIVING MY 4th BLOGPOST!
THe idea of writing a letter to our future selves is great!
And what can't Red Vines do!?
Thanks for attending the picnic!
Thanks for being happy for me beating a video game!
Nerdfighting IS wonderful
Functioning on 5 hours of sleep IS magical

Whimsy
No prob on making you do BEDA :P
I'm glad S. Meyer made you a nerdfighter.
Alice IS uber cute :D
Thanks for attending the picnic!
Thanks for the support of the future-letter!
Thanks for being concerned for the Ben-goodbye!
thanks for liking the Short Story song!
NaNoWrImO account: Bihmerson
YOU DID see us in the Fiveawesomegirls video! xD
You should See Scott Pilgrim at the Drive-in! Hopefully
AppleJacks FTW

Maggie
Big feet are nice!
Thanks for not wanting me to blenderize a Happy Meal!
Keep on Keepin' on!
Coming up with your own words is fun!
Thanks for attending the picnic!
Your Pick Nik suggestions rock!
Better stuff for stuffy stuff ahem
The Temprepedic story will come soon!
Thanks for liking my short story!
The dentist Pick nick made me lol
I didn't find the Party Cat pic through Haley :P
glad you liked the 5 songs idea!
Thanks for liking hte video!

Thearmoire.net
Thanks for liking my outfit!
I have just a few ideas for NANOWRIMO
Thanks for liking Fur Vs Sparkles

Rena
Thanks for loving my picture!
Land Mammals FTW, indeed!

Hannah
I'm really happy you too make up words!
Glad you love Fur vs Sparkles!
Thank you for your dislike of Eclipse as well!
Also, those foot measuring devices ARE tricky!
Thanks for NANOWRIMO encouragement

DuffelofDoom
thanks for the macaroni!
You're not evil for the Happy Meal suggestion.

Vita
I miss your blogs!
Thanks for being a god commentor-friend! xD
And yes, I'm from the "I'm Awesome" video!
Allison
Thank you for your denim opinion, the David Slate correction, and the approval of the Jacob-turnaround scene!
Congrats at working at a movie theatre!
College is GREAT I ASSUME!

Riley
Thanks for Blog-encouragement!
Foot things at the store ARE confusing!

Deanna
Twilight making fun of IS funsies!

rachel
Glad I didn't cause you an illness!

rackfocus
I AM going to Ul for College!


Most importantly thanks for reading this! I love all of you! Your comments don't go un noticed!

Pick Nick tomorrow MAY not happen, we'll see!

First Thought of the Day:
Does Zefron sleep?



4 comments:

  1. This was a lovely post to wake up to.
    I have added thee as a writing buddy upon the wonderous place that is NaNoWriMo. That's all. Tootleoo.

    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. -points to name- LOOK AT ME! I'M FANCY AND OFFICIAL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a cool post. One of the flaws with blogspot is that it can be really difficult to respond to people. I only get notifications when people post on MY blog, not when people @me on someone else's blog, so it's harder to carry on conversations and share ideas and such. *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyboday,
    This kind of blog always useful for blog readers, it helps people during research. your post is one of the same for blog readers.

    ReplyDelete