Monday, August 30, 2010

BEDA 30 Three Parts!

Today, I had to go to the Post office to pick up my Geology Textbook. When I arrived, there was a group of people waiting outside, so I waited in line with them. About five minutes went by, so I taped the shoulder in front of me and asked, "When do they open?" The lady stared at me and said, "They are open. This line is for us mail carriers pickin' up our truck keys."

xD
Nick: Mailman wannabe apparently.

Good afternoon, Bloggers!
Well, I guess it doesn't have to be afternoon when you read this. In fact, even just due to time zones, it makes the "good afternoon" entirely more complicated to predict it accurately. But, I guess blogs ARE Omnipresent. They are read right now AND in the upcoming months of me reading BEDA posts. On the note of Blogspot's omnipresencity, this site is like a drop box where time is irrelevant. When creating a post, you can chose the exact date and time that the post will be recorded as "officially posted." This means that if I wanted to, I could make this blog post that i am currently typing listed as old as three months ago! Wait. I was wrong. That doesn't make Blogspot's posts entirely irrelative to time, because the Blog is in itself, read at one point in time. It can't be read any possible time, just POSTED any possible time. Does that make sense?

Anyway, how are you? This is the penultimate post of BEDA. Tomorrow will be a reflective day, but as for today, it is one of procrastination. Today was boring and stressful. I need excitement. Hmm... where do I find EXCITEMENT POWDER? I'll be on the hunt. Any suggestions?
I hope you enjoyed this 3-part blog.
It had everything you ever needed!

1. An anecdote.
2. A reflection on Blogspot's/ Blogging's presence in time.
3. Nick's feelings.

Have an excellent night! (or whatever time you read this :0)

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your story at the Post Office. It made me chortle. XD

    Check for excitement powder under your sofa.

    ReplyDelete