Saturday, August 21, 2010

BEDA 21 NO TIME!

AHHH!
I have 8 minutes to write this blog, so I will do so, accordingly!

With FUN RANDOM THOUGHTS!!

Dustin is napping next to me, we have to go see a movie. Then we're gonna write lyrics all night.

I'm really bad at planning these blogs.

I guess I'm still really stressed for school.

BTW I'm an education major. Cool, huh?!

I really like it! More like LOVE

Well, last night, I got on the Nerdfighters Ning chat for the first time in a long time, and it was REALLY enjoyable. IDK I guess I just had too many other bad experiecnces in that chat, but last night it ROCKED, and I mean ROCKED.

Alot of DFTBA artists and WROKERS are going on tour in the fall, and I really hope that some of them will come near Louisiana. I'm really concert-deprived.


Also, Will is in this contest for him to win a bunch o' english money and a recording at Abbey Road Studios. There's like 4 different mediums you can vote for him, so I'd really appreciate it if you did. He's in 2nd place, and he has a REAL shot at winning! Here's the link LINK

THIS BLOG IS SO RUSHED!!!

I'm really slacking on this BEDA thang, but, I am writing everyday, so I guess that's practice for NANOWRIMO.

I really can't wait for it! AND YAY Writing buddies! Also, I've decided to dedicate both a dry erase world and cork board for Character and plot design. Just pure exposition.

Goodness, I have to wake up Dustin and go. HE wanted to sleep until 8, and it's 8:03. What a good friend am I eh?


Okay, friends I must go! TTYL!!


Also, for you NANOWRIMO people: what writing software do you use? Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Education major, eh? Does that mean you want to be a teacher? I'd like to hear more about this!

    You strike me as the type of person who'd be good at teaching younger kids. That, or upperclassmen high-school kids. Psh, I don't know!

    What movie are you seeing? Vampire Sucks? It just came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo! Don't think I've ever commented here before, aha, buuut hi!

    Last year for NaNoWriMo I used Q10. It's a really nice full-screen writing program, which helps get rid of distractions and stuff. I'd definitely recommend it, if you have a PC. =]. However, I got a macbook pro recently, and Q10 only works on windows, so I'm not quite sure what I'll use this year. =/.

    But anyway, good luck with NaNoWriMo, and with college! I'm about to head off to college as a freshman, as well, and I'm also really nervous and stressed about it, but still quite excited. =D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who do you plan to educate and what do you plan to educate them about?

    Also, I just used MS Word for NaNo last year. I don't recommend it. I was just to cheap to buy a better program.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help with NaNo, but I can help with college! I've only got a year left, so feel free to ask away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Planning? Blogs? When did this idea happen?

    ReplyDelete