Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BEDA 26 DFTRIA Esther

So, I'm typing this up while in my 4 hour night eduction class. We currently have a short break. I wanted today's blog to be in rememberance of Esther Earl, who has passed away due to her fight with cancer. On the internet, Esther has been an icon of pure hope and encouragement. So, for today's post, I will leave it at this:

Thank you Esther,

For showing me that Nerdfighteria is there when you need it.
For giving me lasting inspiration to look on the bright side.
For beeing a shining light in a dim situation.

May you rest in piece, and as some are saying, DFTRIA
(Don't Forget to Rest in Awesome)

-Nick

2 comments:

  1. John's tweet about Esther was the first thing I saw on the internet this morning, and I cried.

    I like your tribute. I think this is how she would want to be remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DFTRIA is the perfect thing for Esther.

    She will be missed deeply.

    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete