Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BEDA 24 Blogging at a College, more Prepared.


Right now, I come to you from a Catholic Cafe, where i bought an apple and think of myself as a valued customer who deserves to eat his other preprepared lunch items for the time span of thirty minutes. I've kept my apple's receipt just in case someone wants to kick me out.......

Anyway! I've completed 2/3 of today's classes, and my third class is in an hour, so I've decided to early-blog.
WEATHER Update: It's still hot!
SHOES Update: I've worn tennis shoes! But, they are too small! Alas, they will do.

This morning, I had Geology. Lecture class. Old man teacher, not at ALL like Dr. Hyde (LFA Reference) Behind me sat two DIRECT definitions of a deception. Needless to say, I won't be sitting in front of them anytime soon. After Geology, I had to trek across the entire campus from a third story class to yet another third story class. I find myself thinking that I am less of a student and more of a nomad. Welp, I made it to my class on time for math, (my only college meth class EVER!) Decision Math, this class seems to be easy, and is easily taught by an old woman, Ms. Phyllis.

ARGGG It's hot, have I mentioned that? I plan to rejoice in the winter time! OHH! In other nerd-related fun news, after my next class I'm going SCHOOL SUPPLY SHOPPING! YAY!! I can't wait to totally deck out my supplies in the appropriate Nerdfighter fashion. Speaking of, this is the second day that I wear a DFTBA Records shirt in hopes on spotting a nerdfighter. No such luck. But, I plan on doing this quite often, in order to spot my first IRL happenstance Nerdfighter meeting. I hope this pans out correctly. Hmmm Fifteen more minutes until i leave for class. What to do.... DUH! Read blogposts from you guys! I'm off to do that!

Before I go, I want to DEEPLY thank you guys for the encouraging comments you have left on my last posts. They're really uplifting and helpful, and I remember them whilst walking around. So, from the bottom of my heart, thanks!

TTYL, People-friends!


5 comments:

  1. Keep being NerdfiTastic!

    Also, when is the post-BEDA skype party/meetup/whatever-it-is? I am looking forward to this, and it think it would be fun. ^_^


    Hoorah for good days,
    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your one math class- I had to take several, including Accounting 1 and 2 which were horrible.

    I'm looking forward to the skype party :)

    ReplyDelete