Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Beda 18 Questions Answered


So, I'm running only on four hours of sleep due to yet another Going Away all nighter. So, immediately following this blogpost, I shall go into a sleep-deprived coma! So, forgive my grammar errors and let's learn about yesterday's facts!

1. Yes, our I'm Awesome music video does have Google Adsense enabled and we get money for views/ ad clicks! xD

2. Never ever. only been to florida once!

3. I was always horrible at Mario Kart, but when I played against Luke that one night via skype and twitter, I did beat him for about a whole minute, but he won :D

4. When Dustin, Marianna, and I went to ROFLCOPTOUR, Luke recognized us from the I'm Awesome video, and gave us advice and encouragement. It was amazing.

5. Last April on the Will Grayson, Will Grayson book tour, I got John to ask Marianna to prom for me via video camera, and she said yes! xD

6. I have a BOSS ukulele, which is pictured at the top!

7. I defiantly plan on dying my hair a totally different color next summer. Any suggestions?!?!??!

8. lololol 8th grade swim party truth or dare, I kissed a girl named Kimiko, I always find this fact hilarious, I don't know why. NEver talked or seen or heard from her again.

9. Alas, this is the FALSE FACT (oxymoron) I do NOT have an iPhone. :P

10. once upon a time, in a BlogTV live show when Phil had a telephone number for people to call in, I got through and we talked about LOST, it rocked!

Well, I'm off to jump in my bed and never emerge! night! xD

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, dang. I lost. Oh, well.

    Cheers,
    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure no one has guessed any of our facts. It's fun to learn these random things about one another though.

    And I am sooo jealous that you met John Green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel magical when I catch up on blogs and CAN SEE THE FUTURE. :P

    ReplyDelete