Monday, August 23, 2010

BEDA 23 1st Day of COLLEGE!

Welp, My day started at 8:30. I gave myself plenty of time to eat a bowl of Apple Jacks, brush my teeth, get dressed in the appropriate outfit. For those of you wondering, a Charlieissocoollike T-shirt and green shorts. I’ve been wearing sandals all summer, so I slipped on some casual dress shoes that I normally wear. )I’m still waiting for my Rhett and Link sneakers to come in the mail.) I headed out the door by 9, giving myself time to drive, park, and find my 10 o’clock class. I got to the building at 9:30. I thought, I’m in the clear, I have half an hour to waste, so I dropped in a cafe and grabbed some water. I was plenty nervous for the class, but I felt as if I had prepared myself fine. Then, I headed for class. I got their plenty early, pulled out my composition book, and pencils. Yes, multiple pencils. I started writing down the pre-class chit-chat with the teacher. Writing meaningless details, I was SO prepared. Then, she started class, gave me a sheet of paper that told me to go to an office, where I found out that I had already recieved the credit for that class. So, then I walked outside, and wandered around aimlessly for two hours. Now, I'm writing to you from the hallway of an air conditioned room. It is extremely hot!!! Also, my shoes have holes in the bottom, so my feet are killing me!!


Class looks like it's going to start soon, so I'll let yall go. Talk to you guise tomorrow!


First Thought of the Day: "Don't Snooze, wake up!!"

3 comments:

  1. I are a guise. =P

    It's both cool and suckish that you don't have to take that class. They could have at least told you sooner!

    Anywayyyyy I hope your mythical shoes come soon so that your mythical feet will mythically stop hurting. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoorah first day of college!

    Hope it is(continues to) go well.

    Tootleoo

    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always bring multiple pencils. At least five. People stare at me funny.

    ReplyDelete