Thursday, August 19, 2010

BEDA 19 Yay Many Things!

So... Yesterday I was laying Kingdom Hearts 2 in my room, having a right good time, and then...

MY T.V. ESPLODED!

Of course by "esploded" I mean that it broke normally. In short, it looks like the Northern Lights, and then it shuts off. So, I brought a tiny t.v. into my room, and I think it looks fine. My parents don't think so, however. They want to buy me a new t.v, but I told them that I'd rather get a new backpack and some dry erase boards instead. NERDFIGHTERS!

So, I went to Academy to get a new backpack, (SIDENOTE Lafayette has the largest Academy in the world) and whilst driving, I accidentally cut someone off. Stupid me. I was too engulfed with Tom Milsom's music. Well, I kept driving, and I looked in my rear-view mirror, and I saw that the guy was yelling at me. I kept going. We were then separated by a median and he raced to get next to me. I panicked and turned quickly into a roadhouse parking lot, hoping that it exited out onto a major road. Unfortunately, it was a closed-circuited lot. So, I laid low and watched as he raced around the lot looking for me. While he was far away enough, I booked it to a major road and zig-zaged around the city for 15 minutes, and then went home.

I have never been so scared in my life. But, I'm okay! YAY SURVIVAL! So, I went, instead, with my parents to Academy. I bought an AMAZING backpack, and then at Target I got 2 dry erase boards, 4 cork boards, 8 markers, and an eraser for only $23! Yay sales!! For dinner, my dad and I decided to pick up Popeye's, since through methods of complaining about not getting coleslaw months ago, he received a special voucher. At Popeye's, we paid with a debit card, and the lady gave us the clipboard with the receipt to sign. Now, it is true that this lady had been particularly rude. It is also true that she had been so baffled by the voucher that she had given us our food before asking for the signed receipt back (otherwise known as the only documented record of the sale.) So after she handed us the food (which didn't include the vouchered cole slaw,) my dad drove off. Yay Free Food-justice! Part of me want to go back and pay. :/

Have a great day tomorrow all! Also, I want to Skype with yall sometime! Leave your Skype names in the comments?!

First Thought of the Day: "How?!"

5 comments:

  1. School supplies are magical. I'm "alwayskatharine" on Skype. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love school supplies! Next to new clothes, it's the best part about going back to school!

    My username on skype is gottalovepixar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a frightening time with that car-stalker-creepers. O_O I am glad that you lived.

    Since I am unschooled and I've never gone to school a day in my life, I've never gone shopping for "school supplies". I always call them "office supplies". Same difference. I love going shopping for them no matter what they're called. ^_^

    In other news, my skype name is Kalyndie.

    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you know your survival instincts are intact and functioning :O

    Glad you escaped unscathed! My skype is Spygel3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to Google "Academy." We don't have them, we have Dick's Sporting Goods. *chuckle*

    Angry drivers are so scary! There was this guy who was super pissed once because I was turning or wasn't driving fast enough or something. He was wildly gesticulating.

    I sadly don't have a webcam, but I do chat on Skype. My user name is margaretdarling9.

    ReplyDelete