Saturday, August 28, 2010

BEDA 28 Saturdays?!

Sometimes I feel like Apple has like a huge warehouse filled to the brim with products that they’re going to release over the next 20 years. Apple watches, calculators, touchscreen televisions, etc. Ya know the iPad? Yeah, it was probably thought of back when Windows XP came out, and THAT STINKS.


Today’s blog is going to be MINI RANT!


I hate politics. I don’t really see how anyone can argue for or against another point. There is SO MUCH material that I would have to learn for me to form one singular, solid opinion.


When I was younger, I believed that Math was created only to make my entire middle school experience absolute torture.


I am only sometimes intrigued by science. I mean, I like the idea of Biology more than I like mitosis.


I absolutely LOVE all things English. When I was in high school, when my teacher gave us worksheets of dissecting a sentence, I would ask for more, just so I could have fun!


Another thing that I only sometimes like is Sports. I like to watch and play friendly football, but I don’t like actual official teamed sports.


I hate when I listen to music for a straight month, and I get tired of the artist, but then my friends get into the band, and I am forced to listen to them! :D


I like to smile.


I don;t like it when my desktop (computer is cluttered)


I find rants annoying!


That was my quick blog for the day!


Love yall!


Yay Saturdays!

1 comment:

  1. Politics are so confusing, but I feel an obligation to be knowledgable (plus, I'm a know-it-all, and thus need to know it all). Sometimes I get really discouraged by the way our government works. My friends and I have many times planned a takeover of the world, where we would become co-dictators and everyone would be happy. Because we are nice dictators.

    When I was younger, I thought math should be a religion. Which is a stark contrast to thinking of it as torture. XD

    I think English is the best language in the entire world. Not because it is the one I know, but because it has the most words, and I love words! Our grammar is confusing, but it is absolutely beautiful. I love it.

    I AGREE ABOUT SPORTS! I love love love watching a good game of soccer or basketball, and playing the odd pick up game is a ton of fun. But I dropped out of organized sports several years ago. NOT FUN. It becomes work, and that just isn't right.

    Smiling's my favorite. =)

    ReplyDelete