Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BEDA 17 Versatility

Maggie tagged me in this Versatile Blogger thing! It seems fun, so here it goes! Just like Truth or Fail, pick my false fact out of these ten!

1. One of the videos on our Youtube Channel is monetized.
2. I've never been to Disney World.
3. I've played Luke Conard in Mario Kart and was in 1st place for a bit.
4. Luke Conard told me IRL that he loved our videos and he sees big things for us.
5. John Green asked my date to prom for me.
6. I have a hardcore-looking Ukulele.
7. Next summer I am dying my hair a wacky color.
8. My second kiss was with a japanese girl named Kimiko.
9. I have an iPhone.
10. I once spoke to Sxephil on the telephone.

Pick the False Fact, and tomorrow's post will have me telling the stories of the true facts!!
xD Night!


Tagged:
Katherine
Whimsy
Vita

2 comments:

  1. Your life is unbelievable.

    I'm going to go with the dying your hair bit. I suspect you will do that sooner rather than later. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, erm...yikes.

    I think I'll go with the "fact" that you've never been to Disney World. I'm betting you have.

    Of course, I'm epically bad at guessing games, but anywho...

    Thankee for the tag, good sir! Off to type up my post, now.

    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete