Thursday, August 5, 2010

BEDA FIVE "Sticky Noting" Cars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey, guys! (I don't like calling you this, more on this later, and by later I mean in two paragraphs.)

As you can see from the picture at the top, I am a good drawer. I mean, give me a pack of Crayola and I'll draw you a picture! I feel that was a missed opportunity for a better joke. **MOVING ON!**
Last night, Andrew, Dustin, and I planned for hours, and initially executed the "Sticky Noting" of our friend's truck. We would have actually finished had we not been caught by his dad at 3:15 A.M. LAME. Also, don't think that I did all of that. I only did the first two pictures. Andrew did the third (took a while!) Dustin did the mac daddy HUGE Superman logo. It took forever, and he wasn't done! We did this for about three straight hours. It was unbelievably fun and tiring. We did this last night to recreate last summer's first execution of "Sticky Noting" a car. here's the picture of what level we do this on.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Impressed? Don't be, because YOU TOO CAN DO SUCH A THING FOR FOUR EASY PAYMENTS OF $9.95! YES, JUST CALL NOW AN- Sorry, sometimes I blog like an infomercial man. One of my many flaws.

Okay! Now, you paragraph-counters know what this paragraph's about! I don't like calling you guys, "you guys." Redundancy much? So, I feel that I should address yall by another name. One that YOU will vote on!
Will it be:
A. Names of Sitcom Characters
B. Types of Land mammals
C. A name you guys choose!
Decide wisely, I will post the results tomorrow night!

Tomorrow is filming day for our video. I'm also cutting the grass in the morning! Woo Hoo good time fun, eh? DON'T YOU WISH THERE WAS A BETTER WAY?? WELL THERE IS JUS-
Seriously, I need some pills to help me out. And as always, by pills I mean Flintstone Vitamins.

SIDENOTE: Please don't feel bad for yesterday's PICK NICK Challenge. I love you all!

Well, until tomorrow, unnamed!

First thought of the day: Don't grab the lightbulbs dad....

6 comments:

  1. Infomercial jokes never get old. Well, they probably do. But anyway. YES.

    Also: types of land mammals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote land mammals. But that's just me. I'm a land mammal kind of gal.

    Also, sticky-noting cars = AWESOME.

    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though at this point my vote seems useless, I'm going to say land mammals. Keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete