Saturday, August 7, 2010

BEDA $even

WELCOME TO THE PICNIC!

It doesn't matter when you read this, because YOU ARE MOST DEFIANTLY IN ATTENDANCE! The Picnic is an activity that is featured for us to learn about each other, whilst enjoying snacks! I brought ham sandwiches!

My Day:
Today, I attended a funeral for a dear friend's step father. It was sad, of course, but surprisingly uplifting. Other than that I have rested up and am thinking hard about doing NANOWRIMO!

My Thought: I am really ready for college. I also can't wait until four years from now, to know how things turn out. I think that I'm going to write a letter to my 4-years from now self.

My Apologies: Sorry for the depressing Picnic. I'm not feeling entirely in the mood, given the occasion. But, tomorrow I will be, and I look forward to blogging about a PICK NICK tomorrow. So, leave your challenge in the comments! Please do this! :D

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday, and THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING. I like this relationship we have, Tigers. It's really comforting that we read each other's words every day. :) (And help each other when we accidentally delete our blog posts, Katherine!)

So, Until tomorrow!

First Thought of the Day: "Wii will rock you"


4 comments:

  1. NaNoWriMo is my favorite time of year. :D Do you have any ideas yet or are you still in the contemplation stage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for college, too. Except I have another year of high school. Le sigh.

    For an adventure, you could go on a walk or drive and take pictures of things that look like smiley faces, then post them in a blog. Something along those lines could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NaNoWriMo ftw!

    I have brought granola bars. -sets out box- I'm starting my senior year of high school later this month. I am terrified. But! I get to work in my school library, which is amazing and I'm excited. I know what you mean about wanting to know how things are going to turn out. Sometimes I write letters to my future self, and often it includes "WHAT HAPPENS AND WHY CAN YOU NOT VISIT ME NOW AND TELL ME SO I DO NOT HAVE A PANIC ATTACK?" It's somewhat comforting, actually. Yay, college! Scary, scary new things. I bet it'll be wonderful, though, once you get into it. It should be. If it is NOT... in four years... I will bake you cookies. Or something. Cookies will make it better, should all fall apart. What CAN'T cookies (or Red Vines, though I've never had them?) do?!

    Tangents. They're fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *uses mental powers to make Nick do NaNoWriMo*

    Really, NaNo is amazing, and you will be sad if you don't do it. For real.

    I brought watermelon and brownies and egg salad. :)

    For a Pick Nick...hmmm...I think that you should conduct an interview with an inanimate object. I think that this would be quite amusing. Indeed.

    I think that writing a letter to four-years-from-now-Nick is a great plan.

    Tootle-pip,
    ~Whimsy

    ReplyDelete